BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I have bought too many items to name from Abercrombie and fitch. For the most part I have always been pleased with my purchase. Good prices and decent quality clothes. I would definitely shop here again if given the chance, my only issue is sometimes there is sizing issues with their products. It is not very constant. Some items run wayyyy too much and some time and XL size item will not fit the smallest girl.
Nayilah B.
Dublin, OH
Honestly this isn't my favorite place. They have cute clothes here sometimes, but I really like graphic tees and hoodies that still look simple and clean, sometimes just contemporary. But I like it to be bright and eye catching. I don't see that here. Don't get me wrong I only wear comfy clothing and they have sweat pants and hoodies but they aren't cheap. I rather go somewhere to get that instead of here. It's mostly bland at this store.
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I not only love this store and their stuff but I have been shopping here for over 15 years. Hell I got hired for a job that I held for quite a while making my first purchase. Still shop on occasion but try not to give their CEO any of my hard earned money so those trips are extremely rare.
Ana Z.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
He tenidos franelas de esta marca, buen material muy cómodas son muy frescas ideal para verano, tienen buena calidad y a muy buen precio, variedad de modelos y colores yo le agregaría que se expandieran al mercado plus sise, la recomiendo ampliamente ya que me parece que es una buena marca.
Helen N.
Material is so soft and comfy but usually overpriced. Wore it a lot in middle school when name brands really mattered. I've outgrown wearing oto much graphic tees now and just have been wearing regular blouses and such that don't show the brand, just the style. Their clothes are cute and their store smells so good to me - can't say the same about others. Their staff are usually friendly and helpful as well.
Marisa H.
Pittsburgh , PA
I am a ride or die a&f shopper. I started with the preppy popped collars and have evolved with the store. I love the lower price point that the store has been going with as of lately, which allows me to buy more products at one time. The quality of these clothes far outshines most other retailers, I have several jackets and jeans that I have been able to wear for multiple years due to the excellent quality.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Last year I became aware of Abercrombie & Fitch's high-wasted skinny jeggings and I was sold. I ended up getting 3 pairs in 3 different colors, I love the fit, they actually give my petite little body some curves and I couldn't be more pleased. These are definitely staples in my closet now.
New M.
Doral, FL
When it comes to Abercrombie & Fitch you have to take in consideration two facts: 1) Your age (which is commonly used between ages 15-24) 2)what style you aim for.
I have shopped here and i personally think that this clothes have multipurpose use for occasions, specially: polos, henleys and specially shirts, that can be used in a common situation or party, or even a more formal way through ties and suits (shirts go well with them, and you'll look good and "well dressed"). they give you a preppy style if you are young and you are aiming for it!!!!
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
Overpriced items for generic clothing pieces. I understand that you purchase clothes here more for the brand name rather than the originality of the piece. But I can find similar items for half the cost at any other retailer. The style seems to stay the same, which is good for those that really like it! I probably won't be shopping here in the near future but I can't say their clothes are completely a lost cause.
Trevor C.
I was one of the few people who never wore Abercrombie in high school until one year a relative gave me a few pieces and I immediately fell in love. The lifestyle presented by the brand was so fun and exciting that it was intriguing to be a part of. I wish the style hadn't changed so much but I understand the rebranding and continue to find great items regularly. AF jeans are the only jeans I wear now.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?