Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Very stylish. Love all clothes. Up to date on fashion. Process are very expensive. Hard top find a store now days.
I love Abercrombie and Fitch .they're a little pricy but not to to bad i think their clothes are really comfortable
Love the scents they sell here.. just as much as my summer shirts!! I just wish the logo was a little more discrete
I love the Febreze air freshener. Smells so good and last a long time. So you don't have to use that much at a time
It is very pricey!!!! but they clothes for about little skinny people. i love the looks of the clothes and the feel
I like there clothes just that they get these balls in the joggers but there clothes is really soft and 100% cotton
best clothing shop ever! I'm obsessed with all the clothes! they're super comfortable and nice for a everyday look
Ambercrombie and fitch has very comfortable clothing it reminds me of areopostale but they have very cute clothing
I love their clothing selections that they sell even though they can be pricey the clothing is very good quality!!!
Good quality clothing. Expensive, but worth it. Downside is most of their clothes have the moose logo really large.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos