Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It may be a bit pricier than most stores, but very good quality clothing. Clothes are cut for the more petite women
Abercrombie and fitch has been a great company from the start! The materials and colors they use are long lasting 👍
Everything always smells so good clothes are organized and lady a long time I still have clothes from junior high!
The clothes are super high quality and also beautiful! It's a go to for me. I use it almost every Day of the week.
I love ambercombie I buy me and all my kids clothes here. The store smells fablous and can't all fjr s better store
Love the smell of the clothes and the store, nice quality of clothes and styles for kids to young adults or F boys
Like Hollister, I love Abercrombie! They have the best jeans and their products are always something I love to wear
Cute clothes but better yet their cologne & perfume line is to DIE FOR! Gahhh. I miss having a local store near me.
I love Abercrombie clothes. The jeans are thick material and last a long time. The shirts are super cute. Right on!
Abercrombie is more expensive than a lot of stores, but the clothing is higher quality. This stuff never wears out.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos