Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,411 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
A very expenise store especially for what you get. And the perfume always gives me headaches when i walk in there
Great place to shop. I have to get my boyfriend to get size XS next time lol. I am going to be shopping here more.
I used to love Abercrombie but now I think that it is a little too expensive and not as great as it comes off to be
Quick easy shipping. Staples that last a long time and don’t wear out quickly. One my oldest favorite place to shop
I love ambercombie I buy me and all my kids clothes here. The store smells fablous and can't all fjr s better store
They’re regular priced clothing is a little high, but they run pretty good sales on trendy items as well as basics.
Abercrombie & fitch is way too expensive! their shirts are really plain also, but the store always smells amazing!!
One of the best super approvo products great for everything. STARBUCKS® Refreshers™ Very Berry Hibiscus VIA® Ready Brew
Ambercrombie jeans fit so nicely and have great material. It shows all of your curves and they have a great varity
Bought a few jackets & jeans. Fits well and compliments my body. My nieces adore the jackets. Good quality clothes.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos