Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It's too pricey for what it is, to be quite honest, but they do have some good articles of clothing here and there.
I like there clothes just that they get these balls in the joggers but there clothes is really soft and 100% cotton
I love this store. The only problem is that its too expensive but I love the sweaters from there. They are too cute
Love A&F they have the cutest most durable clothes and their cologne smells so good every time I walk in the store
I like the clothes but I think that is too expensive for what they sell . Some things worth it but tee-shirts? No
Ambercrombie and fitch has very comfortable clothing it reminds me of areopostale but they have very cute clothing
I love ambercombie I buy me and all my kids clothes here. The store smells fablous and can't all fjr s better store
Good quality clothing. Expensive, but worth it. Downside is most of their clothes have the moose logo really large.
Abercrombie & fitch is way too expensive! their shirts are really plain also, but the store always smells amazing!!
Love this brand. I have three teenage daughters and A&F always has a great selection of trending clothes for them.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos