Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like the clothes but I think that is too expensive for what they sell . Some things worth it but tee-shirts? No
Everytime I go down state I always have to stop at this store. One of my fav places to get my jeans. And my jackets
I love Abercrombie clothes. The jeans are thick material and last a long time. The shirts are super cute. Right on!
Abercrombie is more expensive than a lot of stores, but the clothing is higher quality. This stuff never wears out.
This style - love it! Sizing depending on the style of clothing. Important to try on pants - but worth trying on!!
This store has really cute clothes but it's super expensive I do shop there but not that much because of the price
Not worth the price, everything pretty much looks the same and the sizes tend to run smaller then any other store.
Love Abercrombie. Their clothes last forever. Sizes run a little small but overall the quality is definetley there.
great store went here once and kinda liked the store i recommend anybody to go here great clothing and other stuff
Abercrombie and Fitch has very cute clothes but are a little too expensive. Some things are worth the price though
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos