Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
There clothing is okay! Of course it's like hollister but a little bit more expansive! There's always deals going on
I like their clothing but they are kind of pricey i always get mine from a thrift store Because it's so much cheaper
I bought dozens of jean shorts and many clothes. I love their swim suits. Only con is the price is a little too high.
I love everything about this store! Great sales great quality and this is where I always end up getting my favorites
I love this! It makes me feel good about myself all the time. Never a complaint about this product, highly recommend!
It can be very expense but if you go to goodwill they have it there a lot and it is super comfy and last a long time
Love men and women of all ages can shop here comfortably! A wide variety of clothing. Great inexpensive cologne too!!
I love them. Their clothes are so easy to wear and don't tear easily from washing. I would recommend them to anyone.
They're cute for young teens but they have very limited styles for people that are older/bigger than an average 13yo.
Bad quality clothes and a CEO that is sending a horrible message to todays youth. Sorry, never shopping here again.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos