Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I bought dozens of jean shorts and many clothes. I love their swim suits. Only con is the price is a little too high.
I feel like Abercrombie is a little more expensive than the stuff is worth. Although they do sell Very cozy clothing!
Aside from the store smelling amazing every time I go in, their clothing selection is very trendy and GREAT material
Love love love all their clothing. Can be a little pricey, but that doesn't stop me. I go shopping there all the time
Great quality. Great options. A lil bit pricey. Not thay easy to find a sale. But it is worthy to buy at this store.
mm le doy 2 estrellas porque casi no uso esa tienda pero de mi esxperiencia ahí es k están muy bonitas la ropa de ahi
Love the polo shirts and jeans. Probably the only Clothing store that I can find a pair of jeans to fit me perfectly
Love men and women of all ages can shop here comfortably! A wide variety of clothing. Great inexpensive cologne too!!
Good clothes but expensive. I don't do too much shopping here because of the prices and so-so quality of the products
I love their clothes for my teenage son. Great quality and I love their sales. Also I love the smell of their stores
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos