Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,579 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I only shop here around the holidays for my sister or if i get a gift card. Way to expensive for my budget otherwise.
I appreciate there sweater they are so warm and cozy and great for winter it is expensive thought but it is worth it
I have shopped at Abercrombie and fitch a few times and I absolutely love their perfume that they have smells amazing
I like their clothing but they are kind of pricey i always get mine from a thrift store Because it's so much cheaper
I was obsessed with A&F in higschool/early college (I even worked there)! Overpriced clothing but definitely trendy.
I've never understood why people pay a ridiculous amount for overpriced clothes, that serve merely as advertisements.
While the prices themselves are very high I do love the quality of the clothing. Their clothes are seriously so soft.
I love shopping here because I can always seem to find something I like. I feel like they always have the new trends.
Right there with Hollister...Abercrombie's clothing is way too over priced and not made for the average sized adult.
Everything in the store is expensive they have cute clothes but the store isn't for me I cant afford $50 jeans sorry.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos