Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Really good clothing store , smells amazing they have nice cologne and the only down side is they are extremely pricey
Great quality clothing, a little pricey, but well worth it. This brand lasts a long time and is also very stylish too!
Very comfy clothing, good quality, a little pricy but not too bad. Worth the money. Good customer service, clean stores
I do like A&F but wish they had bigger sized clothes every time i go there everything is for like more petite people .
I love the sweaters, cute jeans, cute tops! It makes me want to go back to California. I love wearing them all summer!
I love the soft fabric and the plaid long sleeve button up shirts last forever. My favorite perfume is the #1 scent :)
Abercrombie often has such amazing deals online and in stores, and I love their basic but elegant looks that they sell.
Amazing store with the best cute clothes you can find be in style for every season a bit excessive but totally worth it
Great clothing, totally love the styles they produce. Works great for all sized people and have great customer service.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. They always have the write sizes, and always has the nicest costumer service. Will be going back.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos