BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
rierie w.
Oakdale, CA
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Can't get enough of their brand! Going to the mall and stopping in is a necessity of mine! I started buying some stuff for my two boys also since they're going to highschool/junior high and this brand is very popular in our community. Very trendy all the time, keep up with the current styles. Have variety to fit different custom unique styles as well.
Zelenia F.
I do sometimes find them a bit pricey, what i find to be the best from them are sweaters. I buy my hoodies from Abercrombie more than other stores, the guy hoodies are very warm and great for those breezy fall and spring days. Also a great layer for winter. I'm not a fan of their jeans I don't like how hard it is to put the ankle part past my feet its a real struggle.
Nicole P.
Princeton, NJ
I used to shop here in middle school when style was all about brand names and logos. I started shopping here again about a year ago when they changed their products to be more basic and neutral which I love. They are also more affordable! Such comfy fabrics too! All my basic tanks are from here. They have lasted through lots of washes and wears. Total fan!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I've been shopping at Abercrombie and fitch since my middle school days and to be honest, I still love their clothes (I'm in college now)!! They have dressier outfits but still hold that beach, savvy look which is perfect for me considering I live at the beach in Florida! They may be a bit pricey, but the quality of the clothing is top notch and I really enjoy their fragrances too.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
They need to make bigger sizes. Everyone is not a size zero. I wear size 8-10 jeans and I go there and try on an 8 or 10 and they are still way to small! And it is such a shame because they have some really nice looking clothes! Pretty expensive too if you asked me,
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
i love this store so much they have great clothing great smelly goods and great service i wish we had one here in town cause i miss it so much! the quality of the clothing is fantastic! it is kinda expensive but worth it! yes go shopping if you have one near you for sure!
La La B.
Madison, TN
My kids loves this store and keeps me in this store with them. They love how the product fits and trendy the clothes. We have purchased here very often. If there was another store that compared to this one I'm lost in what the name would be since we are always here at this store.
VE-1073139 A.
What I like the most of this clothe brand are the jeans. The variety of size, length and type are infinite. I'm very short with big hips and I can find the perfect jean in any Abercrombie & Fitch store! If you want the perfect pair of jeans, I recommend to buy it here.
Victor R.
And love love love this brand I definitely recommend this clothing brand it is thicc boy approved and I definitely recommend there for any of you people who have thicker legs or assets or waist lines it is a great brand for shaped people although they do not have sizes for plus size but it is a must try clothing brand and I really really love this brand. What
Navreet B.
Ellicott City
Im only going to rate the jeans. Yes i know the jeans are $78 but they usually go on sale for $39 and have lasted me so many years. The best thing about it is that the LONG is actually LONG. Im a tall girl and these jeans are the best fit for my long legs
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie & fitch?
Elaine P.
Churubusco, IN
I have heard good things about your clothing line, but I have heart you run small. Do your cloths really run small say I'm a size medium and I get a shirt will it fit like a small or extra small?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
How does the sizes run & what great finds will you find?
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
DO they offer military discounts?
Samantha P.
A and f used to be famous what happened?