BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
ALEX R.
I haven't shopped at Abercrombie since high school, and as a 30 year old woman I'll let you do the math! All of a sudden I started seeing the cutest outfits all over Instagram from A&F so I had to check it out - let me tell you, they have completely rebranded. Abercrombie is now a casual chic haven with coupons galore and quality to boot. I recently bought several rompers, shorts, dresses and jeans and couldn't be more pleased. Fit is true to size and definitely not your old middle school Abercrombie!
rierie w.
Oakdale, CA
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Can't get enough of their brand! Going to the mall and stopping in is a necessity of mine! I started buying some stuff for my two boys also since they're going to highschool/junior high and this brand is very popular in our community. Very trendy all the time, keep up with the current styles. Have variety to fit different custom unique styles as well.
Nicole P.
Princeton, NJ
I used to shop here in middle school when style was all about brand names and logos. I started shopping here again about a year ago when they changed their products to be more basic and neutral which I love. They are also more affordable! Such comfy fabrics too! All my basic tanks are from here. They have lasted through lots of washes and wears. Total fan!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I've been shopping at Abercrombie and fitch since my middle school days and to be honest, I still love their clothes (I'm in college now)!! They have dressier outfits but still hold that beach, savvy look which is perfect for me considering I live at the beach in Florida! They may be a bit pricey, but the quality of the clothing is top notch and I really enjoy their fragrances too.
La La B.
Madison, TN
My kids loves this store and keeps me in this store with them. They love how the product fits and trendy the clothes. We have purchased here very often. If there was another store that compared to this one I'm lost in what the name would be since we are always here at this store.
Navreet B.
Ellicott City
Im only going to rate the jeans. Yes i know the jeans are $78 but they usually go on sale for $39 and have lasted me so many years. The best thing about it is that the LONG is actually LONG. Im a tall girl and these jeans are the best fit for my long legs
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
They need to make bigger sizes. Everyone is not a size zero. I wear size 8-10 jeans and I go there and try on an 8 or 10 and they are still way to small! And it is such a shame because they have some really nice looking clothes! Pretty expensive too if you asked me,
VE-1073139 A.
What I like the most of this clothe brand are the jeans. The variety of size, length and type are infinite. I'm very short with big hips and I can find the perfect jean in any Abercrombie & Fitch store! If you want the perfect pair of jeans, I recommend to buy it here.
Victor R.
And love love love this brand I definitely recommend this clothing brand it is thicc boy approved and I definitely recommend there for any of you people who have thicker legs or assets or waist lines it is a great brand for shaped people although they do not have sizes for plus size but it is a must try clothing brand and I really really love this brand. What
Leroy M.
abercrombie & fitch is one of my favorite brands, the have really great clothes and their fragance is amazing, smells really good, love their jeans & shirts, love their body wash too, smells so good & feels too great!!
Thania B.
I heard a rumor that they are staring to sell plus sizes? Is that true?
Chelsie M.
Buckhannon, WV
Does anybody else feel like the outcast in A&F? I feel like I can't sit with the cool kids because my legs are too chunky. And I'm almost 24 -_-
Shannon P.
Astoria , NY
What is the average price range in the store?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size?
Elaine P.
Churubusco, IN
I have heard good things about your clothing line, but I have heart you run small. Do your cloths really run small say I'm a size medium and I get a shirt will it fit like a small or extra small?