BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Nicole P.
Princeton, NJ
I used to shop here in middle school when style was all about brand names and logos. I started shopping here again about a year ago when they changed their products to be more basic and neutral which I love. They are also more affordable! Such comfy fabrics too! All my basic tanks are from here. They have lasted through lots of washes and wears. Total fan!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I've been shopping at Abercrombie and fitch since my middle school days and to be honest, I still love their clothes (I'm in college now)!! They have dressier outfits but still hold that beach, savvy look which is perfect for me considering I live at the beach in Florida! They may be a bit pricey, but the quality of the clothing is top notch and I really enjoy their fragrances too.
Jazmine  B.
I love their bralettes! The only downside to that is the store that is close to me only ever has large in store and I'm an XL so it's disappointing and frustrating when I have to drive 40 minutes to a different mall to get XL. Yes I can order on line but I prefer to be in store where I can potentially create an outfit based off of the bralette that I found.
Ivy D.
Some of their items are way too expensive. The atmosphere of the store seems dated, but maybe that's because I'm not a teenager anymore. That being said, they do have some great and affordable basics that I like a lot. One of my favorite bralettes is from there.
Leroy M.
abercrombie & fitch is one of my favorite brands, the have really great clothes and their fragance is amazing, smells really good, love their jeans & shirts, love their body wash too, smells so good & feels too great!!
Taylor O.
Northford
Every product I order from Abercrombie is perfect and their sizing always is right for me and fits perfectly! It's definitely worth the price to pay for their clothing and they recently came out with a rewards program which is something I would hope they have. Definitely love their classy yet fun style of clothing and always want to buy everything from them.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
They need to make bigger sizes. Everyone is not a size zero. I wear size 8-10 jeans and I go there and try on an 8 or 10 and they are still way to small! And it is such a shame because they have some really nice looking clothes! Pretty expensive too if you asked me,
Victor R.
And love love love this brand I definitely recommend this clothing brand it is thicc boy approved and I definitely recommend there for any of you people who have thicker legs or assets or waist lines it is a great brand for shaped people although they do not have sizes for plus size but it is a must try clothing brand and I really really love this brand. What
VE-1073139 A.
What I like the most of this clothe brand are the jeans. The variety of size, length and type are infinite. I'm very short with big hips and I can find the perfect jean in any Abercrombie & Fitch store! If you want the perfect pair of jeans, I recommend to buy it here.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
i love this store so much they have great clothing great smelly goods and great service i wish we had one here in town cause i miss it so much! the quality of the clothing is fantastic! it is kinda expensive but worth it! yes go shopping if you have one near you for sure!
Shelbi  N.
Why is it so dark in this place?
tammy f.
Foley, AL
Why does this brand have a low review score?
Yaimee O.
Are they expensive, and are their clothing of good quality?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do you think the clothes stink of the cologne, too?
Ashanty G.
South Gate, CA
Those stores are way too dark and smelly for me.  Why is it sooo dark in there?  So I can't see the prices? So I can't see how I look in the mirror? And it smells like their perfume from three stores down.  It's so strong.  I can't handle it. Do they pump it through the ventilation system or someting?  Automatic spritzers?  Or do people walk around spraying it? So many questions!   I'm old.