Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,575 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I bought dozens of jean shorts and many clothes. I love their swim suits. Only con is the price is a little too high.
I was obsessed with A&F in higschool/early college (I even worked there)! Overpriced clothing but definitely trendy.
Love the polo shirts and jeans. Probably the only Clothing store that I can find a pair of jeans to fit me perfectly
Love everything about them! With preteen age kids they have great options! Can't say enough great things about them!
The button ups are high quality and love using them and they always look great when using it with jeans and what not!
They are some of the only clothes that fit me right! I love their clothing even though the prices are a little high.
I love there shirts its made out of cotton very soft when I wash them nothing happens the color stays and everything
I have shopped at Abercrombie and fitch a few times and I absolutely love their perfume that they have smells amazing
I buy all of my jeans from here, they are great quality and last forever, I love there jackets and outerwear as well
Love them and their store their close are so cute and I go there all the time it's amazing and they always smell good
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos