Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have bought the polo shirts for my children for their uniform. they got very nice and material is very good quality.
This is store is one of my favorite brands. It is very classy and up to date with the fashion styles of today. Love it!
Clothes are very comfortable and durable. A little bit on the pricy side, but very well worth the money if you have it.
I love shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch because they're super in the style and have really cute clothes and accessories
Great clothes & great customer service. They always make sure that you have everything you are looking for and wanting.
I'm a frugal shopper, and I love Abercombie clearance rack! They always have great deals and there clothes are so soft!
The pants never seem to fit me right, but I have found tops that I like. A little spendy but seems to be good quality.
I love the sweaters, cute jeans, cute tops! It makes me want to go back to California. I love wearing them all summer!
Love this store I shop here all the time A&F 1892 RED by Abercrombie & Fitch for Men EAU DE COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ
A lot of their clothes run a little small, but a time or 2 I can find something that fits with me being a little bigger
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos