BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
A once favored company of mine that's recently lost its charm. Their quality hasn't gone down so much as the styles are more stale than ever, so the prices hardly seem worth it anymore. I'm not saying I'm done shopping there completely but I do totally forget about them when clothing shopping unless I find myself at a mall & smell their store (one of the few people who loves the way the store smells)
Allison M.
i love the quality of the shirts and pants. they're really comfortable, kind of expensive if you buy more than one. i would like for them to probably lower down the prices. i would recommend this store only if you can afford buying more than one piece of clothing.
ALEX R.
I haven't shopped at Abercrombie since high school, and as a 30 year old woman I'll let you do the math! All of a sudden I started seeing the cutest outfits all over Instagram from A&F so I had to check it out - let me tell you, they have completely rebranded. Abercrombie is now a casual chic haven with coupons galore and quality to boot. I recently bought several rompers, shorts, dresses and jeans and couldn't be more pleased. Fit is true to size and definitely not your old middle school Abercrombie!
daibelys g.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I shopped here a few times and i love it! although it has a very strong smell of cologne i everything else is great. Beware the sizes are a lot different than in other stores. Normally im a size 3 here im a 00 so just keep that in mind or try on your clothing before paying!
Ashley C.
This is a nostalgic brand for me. Wore A&F on and off since middle school. Now as an adult I still appreciate the laid back style. I tend to shop there when they have clearance items. Paying full price for these clothes isn't worth it for me unless you're 17.
Zelenia F.
I do sometimes find them a bit pricey, what i find to be the best from them are sweaters. I buy my hoodies from Abercrombie more than other stores, the guy hoodies are very warm and great for those breezy fall and spring days. Also a great layer for winter. I'm not a fan of their jeans I don't like how hard it is to put the ankle part past my feet its a real struggle.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN
Super cute clothes, and they definitely have their own vibe going! However, their clothes are very pricey, even on sale they can still be a little high, and the quality is usually not up to par for the price. Still some great items if you're lucky to find them!
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Can't get enough of their brand! Going to the mall and stopping in is a necessity of mine! I started buying some stuff for my two boys also since they're going to highschool/junior high and this brand is very popular in our community. Very trendy all the time, keep up with the current styles. Have variety to fit different custom unique styles as well.
Léa L.
clichy
Good quality it is too bad that the brand has almost only small sizes and the fact that it is super expensive because it an high end brand is too bad but overall it is a good brand and the clothes are gorgeous.
I recommend for people to shop here,even if it depends on who you are and what do you want .
Rise C.
Williston , ND
Okay, so bear with me. I am a newly Abercrombie convert. I have the same awful memories of heavily perfumed polo filled shops as you probably do. However! In recent seasons Abercrombie has started to push more of a moder surfer style that speaks to all body types. I'm so excited with their new direction!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?