Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,433 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The clothes and perfume are also but i think they are way too expensive. I recently got a sweater and it was about $40
they have super cute clothes but a little pricey than i would like, but good quality! the jeans never fit right though
I love the soft fabric and the plaid long sleeve button up shirts last forever. My favorite perfume is the #1 scent :)
I love there clothes from here I even buy my daughters clothes from here too when u put it in the dry they don't shrink
Great quality clothing, a little pricey, but well worth it. This brand lasts a long time and is also very stylish too!
Super cute, great quality clothes. It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. There are also sales that happen a lot.
I think this store is meant to be for skinny people. Nice quality jeans but they are only good if you have model legs.
This brand is great for buying clothes. I love the material that they make their clothes in and it’s not to expensive.
Love their cardigans. Easy to pair with any pants or pair of jeans. Comfortable to wear and makes any outfit look chic.
I have always loved this store...From 12 years old until 21 now I still shop here and will continue for years to come!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos