Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have never had good service here. Way overpriced! If you have large breasts they are not going to fit into anything!
This store has great quality products a little disclaimer is their sizing is not above advantage at least where i live.
A&F has cheap clothes for expensive prices the clothes don't fit normal size people an its just a over all bad company!
Love the material of the clothing can't get enough of the new styles and the perfect sizes. Kinda pricey but love them
I don't own much by them, mainly because they're very expensive. But the style is cute and well made. B for the prices.
They have some things that are cute, but they are way over priced! the quality of the clothing isn't that great either.
Their jeans and shorts and OMG just everything they sell you need. They have such cute clothes for a reasonable price.
Love the cute clothes they have for my 5 year old. He always looks stylish but not to grown with the little moose logo.
This brand is very expensive i don't really see anything i will wear but they do have some clothes thats decent looking
I never pay anything full price in the store only on times like black Friday, clothing is expensive but high quality..
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos