Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have bought the polo shirts for my children for their uniform. they got very nice and material is very good quality.
I agree with the comments below. Cheap quality and high prices. A turd is still a turd, no matter how you dress it up.
Great quality clothing, a little pricey, but well worth it. This brand lasts a long time and is also very stylish too!
I only buy shirts here but the shirts I got are comfortable and cute. I got like 5 shirts from there which are amazing.
Love the kids clothes. They have amazing deals online for the kids selection. This is where I buy all my kids clothes.
I love this store but its just to expensive,the clothing they sell its really good especially the sandals and perfumes.
Simple colors and over priced. Wish they had a bigger variety for bigger women like me. But I like the models hahahaha
Horrible. Cheap clothing which is sold for way too much. Unbelievably overpriced. Sizes aren't accurate either. Boooo.
Really nice clothes but mostly tailored toward tall and skinny girls. I'm short and thin, with hips and a bum. Come on.
The clothes are cute, but they don't change things up much, and why would I pay $50 for a plain shirt with a small logo
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos