Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The have been having wonderful sales! Half off on their jeans/shorts. I grew up wearing this brand and I still love it!
Over rated and over priced AND the store stinks to high heaven when you walk by... lay off the spraying of the cologne!
Simple colors and over priced. Wish they had a bigger variety for bigger women like me. But I like the models hahahaha
I shopped here a lot when I was younger. And I still shop here. The style is always changing and I have always loved it
Really nice clothes but mostly tailored toward tall and skinny girls. I'm short and thin, with hips and a bum. Come on.
Cheap and overpriced...but I am a sucker for a sweatshirt every once in awhile when the price drops lower for a sale.
This store sells clothes that I really love I wanna buy a lot of thing their jeans, t-shirts, shirts etc are so awesome
I never pay anything full price in the store only on times like black Friday, clothing is expensive but high quality..
They need an update. They need to revamp everything. No one dresses like that anymore and the need for realistic sizes
Love Abercrombie. They have good quality clothing for an affordable price. I'm always able to find something in there.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos