Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love the clothes here always cute and in style and tend to always fit me very well and that can be hard for me to find
Love the pants every thing from that place. Love the perfect dresses and sweaters and also very good customer service.
Pretty clothes, but the prices are up there, they're good, but they are not the best quality for what you pay for them.
This is store is one of my favorite brands. It is very classy and up to date with the fashion styles of today. Love it!
I love this play. I go there all the time. And they have very high quality clothes and they stay good for a long time.
Well there cloths quality is pretty good I shop there for my self and my spouse. The cloths is ver comfortable to wear.
Super cute, great quality clothes. It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. There are also sales that happen a lot.
Great quality clothing, a little pricey, but well worth it. This brand lasts a long time and is also very stylish too!
I have a hard time with the sizing of the clothes but when I find something in my size it fits well and lasts for ages
I love coming here. The clothes have a great quality. Sometimes some items can get expensive. I almost never shop there
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos