Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Cheap and overpriced...but I am a sucker for a sweatshirt every once in awhile when the price drops lower for a sale.
I could walk in and always find something . The prices are good and affordable and the material lasts and worth buying
I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit smaller
I'm not such a huge fan of store like this but the last time I went in just to look and I ended up with like 10 clothes
this store is still very overpriced, in my opinion. thy have cute clothes, but they need to lower their prices already
Abercrombie and Fitch is a brand that is incredibly attractive and attention grabbing. I love their clothing and style.
I don't own much by them, mainly because they're very expensive. But the style is cute and well made. B for the prices.
Not a fan of this store. It's overly priced and I'm not a big fan of the clothing selections offered most of the time.
Abecrombie is so expensive but not when they have 50% off redlines. You can get a shirt there for under 10 dollars!!!
This store always smells amazing. They have all sorts of different products that are sure to make someone's day amazing
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos