Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The jeans from Abercrombie and Fitch are some of my favorite. They fit just perfect. I shop here for my entire family.
Great material. Clothing last long . I have lots of very comfterable shirts that I've had for over a year from there .
I don’t shop here frequently, but when I do stop in every now and then it’s pretty hit or miss. Depends on your style.
I'm a frugal shopper, and I love Abercombie clearance rack! They always have great deals and there clothes are so soft!
This brand is great for buying clothes. I love the material that they make their clothes in and it’s not to expensive.
Although my kids love this place, the vanity sizing bums me out. The clothes are on trend, but very often cheaply made.
Me encanta mucho todo lo que ofrecen en esa tienda voy mucho a comprar de la ropa que ofrecen me gusta mucho el estilo
My son is 15 and he loves this store, esp the fit for his jeans he is 6ft tall and they also have a good pair for him,
Love this store! Can be pretty expensive, but completely worth it! I love the way the jeans fit and their sweatshirts!!
Love A&F style for myself as well as my kids. Classic styles, comfortable and well made. A&F looks great and wears well
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos