Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This store is great they usually have good sales going on. The clothing is totally worth the money last for a long time
Well there cloths quality is pretty good I shop there for my self and my spouse. The cloths is ver comfortable to wear.
I love this store but its just to expensive,the clothing they sell its really good especially the sandals and perfumes.
Great clothes & great customer service. They always make sure that you have everything you are looking for and wanting.
So tiny clothes that the XLs are the size of a S or M at other stores. Reeks of smell so when you walk by you choke up.
I'm a frugal shopper, and I love Abercombie clearance rack! They always have great deals and there clothes are so soft!
Their jeans and shorts and OMG just everything they sell you need. They have such cute clothes for a reasonable price.
Esta tienda tiene muchas camisetas y camisas que te sacan de un gran apuro para el dia a dia y la calidad es muy buena.
I agree with the comments below. Cheap quality and high prices. A turd is still a turd, no matter how you dress it up.
I love abercrombie and Fitch! I have a navy blue sweater that I'm in love with, Its my go to store for casual clothing
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos