Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I don't like abercrombie,because it's not my style is something i wouldn't wear. plus is too pricey for something simple.
They have the best jeans that look good on anyone. Never need to return jeans because they always come at a good quality.
I love there clothes . A little pricey but there my favorite brand to wear and I love the purses and wallets and perfume.
I am in love with this store.Mostly all my clothes are from there.I shop for me and my mother so does my teenage sister.
I love all of their cute tops. This is also one of the only places I can find jeans that I like and that fit me properly.
Great quality and cute clothes. Very sophisticated and very nice staff. Organized environment too and quite professional
This company is judgmental and they do not want bigger or "poor" people to wear their clothing. Everything is overpriced.
I have always bought clothes from here, my favorite by far, clothes are great quality and the cutest new styles love it!
I can't stand this store. Everything reeks of cologne, the clothing is for tiny people and it falls apart after one wash.
this store has many nice clothing and everything. But personally i dont like it that much. My sister loves it but i dont.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos