Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,575 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I absolutely love the products in Abercrombie & Fitch the items are so beautiful they fit me very well I love the clothes
Just like hollister but a little more expensive but still great styles and fabric. I just look for sales when I shop here
I have always bought clothes from here, my favorite by far, clothes are great quality and the cutest new styles love it!
I don't like abercrombie,because it's not my style is something i wouldn't wear. plus is too pricey for something simple.
I love shopping at a & b because you can find so many deals there and you will be glad with the design and quality it has
Considering XL+ people to be less attractive based on the label in their shirt? Screw that. Will never shop there. Ever.
Love the store but wish they had more of an option for ladies who are plus size. Price isn't too bad and my kids love it!
This company is judgmental and they do not want bigger or "poor" people to wear their clothing. Everything is overpriced.
"I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Finch"....Lol Yes! Yes! Yes! Absolutely loooove it! I wish I could have it all! ❤
Shop here for my daughter all the time. Tag clothing fits her so well. Great quality clothing that will last a long time.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos