Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I used to love this brand! Until i got older and it got more expensive for not so high quality clothes . Might recommend .
The softest jeans ever!!!!! I love everything about Abercrombie. They have an excellent clothing and use the best material.
I had a pair of A&F jeans a few years back and they lasted me forever. They were tough and didn't rip easily. I loved them.
I love Abercrombie & Fitch!! And their clothes styles for men my fiance shops there alot and I love the styles they have!!
one of my fav stores. some clothes are a little more pricey, but still are usually affordable. super cute & great quality!
Me encanta lo sencillo de cada una de las prendas, Es económico y de buena calidad siempre lucirá bien una prenda de Fitch
Great store, love how they have different veradies of items in there stores. Great customer service. I love to shop there.
I used to love this brand a couple years ago they had some nice clothes but now they are mostly so ugly and way to pricey.
Abercrombie & fitch is really nice confy clothes more summer styles for teenage look. As a teenager i would shop here a lot
This store is preppy and I love it!! Simple but classic looks! I love them and the selection! There sweater are the best!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos