Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love the jeans . They make my legs look great. Very good material on everything . They always have the store smelling amazing
Excelente tienda de ropa, la mercancia es de excelente calidad y se encuentra ropa para todas las edades y gustos de personas
The clothing is so fashion and super trendy... other thing that I really like is there perfume... my husband love them too...
I love this store so much has the best clothes out there very pricey but I love all the styles it's not for everyone ok hsha.
this store has great clothing quality and very comfortable sleep wear I just love the smell of this store when I walk in lol
OMG, Me encantan los pantalones, las blusitas y las fragancias huelen riquísimo tanto las de mujer y hombre! Yo le doy 100 :D
The clothes are comfy and nice. Expensive buy nice. I would buy from them again, but they are definitely not my first choice
I used to shop at Abercrombie and Fitch when I was a teenager. It is so overpriced though. Defintely wouldn't shop there now.
They have really nice jeans and the store near me has really good sales sometimes , wish the petite was a little shorter tho
One is the best store ever. I love the clothing and the style. The fabric is soft and the color never go away when u wash it
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos