Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
been wearing them since middle school they still always look busy when i go past the store. they have good shirts and pants
This is definately a place I love to shop! I need the larger end of sizing here but it still fits well and looks fabulous!
Such an amazing brand of clothes . They are pretty affordable for me but they make amazing clothes &' such a great material
Being a petite woman, this is the perfect store for me. Bigger, plus sized women can't shop here though. It's really unfair
I love their clothes. Especially their jeans they are absolutely so comfy and excellent quality would definitely recommend.
I really like clothes from here. They are high quality. One thing I don't like is that their sizes run smaller than normal.
I love all there clothes and I love I can order online and get it on time. Everything is so cute and clothes fit perfectly.
The abercrombie and Fitch jeans are some of the only jeans that are able to fit my body type! Absolutely love their jeans!
The clothes are ugly, overpriced, and tiny. I hate what this store stands for and their CEO. I will NEVER shop there, ever.
The sizes don't run true to size, or so I feel. I wear a size 5, but at this store I'm like a size 9 or so. Over priced too
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos