Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The stores smell amazing and the employees are nice. Although their clothes are a bit pricy, they're usually good material.
I am in love with their sweats! So comfy and perfect for winter days! I definitely recommend you go check out their stores!
I really really loved these clothes in middle school and into freshman year of high school. The clothes were good quality.
Good store. Similar to holister. I like but clothes run small and can shrink. And it’s a bit pricey. Good for teens though
I like there clothing. The pants are my favorite! It isn’t one of my top shopping places but it is good enough to buy from.
Incredibly expensive clothing sold with a snobbish air of entitlement. Go to the Gap for a friendlier shopping experience.
Expensive for clothing but fits nice for short petite person like me. And comfortable to wear! Their jeans are always cute
The fitting runs in petite. But the quality is great! Make sure you grab a size over your normal size for a comfortable fit
Their clothes are great quality and super cute. However they are very overpriced. Wait to purchase until they have a sale!
Love the product for my son. They go from comfy to dressy. They keep up with teen style. A little expensive but good brand
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos