Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The jeans are very comfortable, sweaters, shirts, they also have nice and up to date styles you can never go wrong with A&F
I love this brand ... their sweater are the best for me , and also their jeans is not too cheap but is really cute clothes
I love this store, always when I need clothes (like good clothes) our when I need give gifts there always have good options
When they have their amazing sales I love to go here and shop for my brother because they have the style that fits him well
Best Hoodies. Best Shirts. Good quality. I love the cozy and warm sweaters in winter. Nice colors and its worth its price.
I used to love this brand! Until i got older and it got more expensive for not so high quality clothes . Might recommend .
Love the style 100%. From socks to hoodies, this store has it all. I would rather pay a little extra to get quality brand.
Great store, love how they have different veradies of items in there stores. Great customer service. I love to shop there.
I really like clothes from here. They are high quality. One thing I don't like is that their sizes run smaller than normal.
Abercrombie and fitch is one of my go to stores, I love their henleys in the fall and all of the shirts in the summertime.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos