Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have bought several clothing items from here and I like them all. They last for several years and not show wear and tear.
Love their pants, man cologne for my bf , they have really good clothes. I just wish their clothes were not that expesinve
Abercrombie and fitch is one of my go to stores, I love their henleys in the fall and all of the shirts in the summertime.
I love all of the clothes at this store and I wish I could buy them all but the only problem is they are really expensive.
I love the way the jeans fit I'm so picky and can always depend on Abercrombie and Fitch to find firm fitting jeans for me
I love their clothes and it makes me look nice and they have the nicest sweaters everi would always go with a and f always
I love this brand ... their sweater are the best for me , and also their jeans is not too cheap but is really cute clothes
It's similar to hollister where they don't have a large selection but they have a good enough selection for everyday wear.
I have a few sweat pants and sweaters from them and the material is so cozy and soft and warm i shop with them all the time
The clothes are ugly, overpriced, and tiny. I hate what this store stands for and their CEO. I will NEVER shop there, ever.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos