Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It's okay. I just wish they had bigger sizes. It's frustrating when I can never find my size. Makes me feel uncomfortable.
The fitting runs in petite. But the quality is great! Make sure you grab a size over your normal size for a comfortable fit
The material is nice and soft. I like the Cologne it smells nice and refreshing. Clothing last a long time with proper care
Great fit, affordable, very comfortable and a large selection of different clothes for different people with ranging styles
Being a petite woman, this is the perfect store for me. Bigger, plus sized women can't shop here though. It's really unfair
I love all there clothes... So cute bright colors dark colors so much to chose from and not just clothes necklaces and etc.
I used to love this store, but now it seems that they have all the same styles constantly. Their sizes run very small too.
I love Abercrombie & Fitch!! And their clothes styles for men my fiance shops there alot and I love the styles they have!!
Although extremely overpriced, I love the clothes and the way the store smells and the quality is usually 100% satisfactory
I like the clothing from Abercrombie but it is just to high priced for me to shop there but the stores are nice and clean.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos