Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like the clothing from Abercrombie but it is just to high priced for me to shop there but the stores are nice and clean.
It's okay. I just wish they had bigger sizes. It's frustrating when I can never find my size. Makes me feel uncomfortable.
Abercrombie and fitch is one of my go to stores, I love their henleys in the fall and all of the shirts in the summertime.
Ew. This store is SO over-priced for sleezy looking shirts that have gross quotes on them and you can smell it a mile away.
I have bought several clothing items from here and I like them all. They last for several years and not show wear and tear.
I used to love this store, but now it seems that they have all the same styles constantly. Their sizes run very small too.
My favorite are their jeans. Their jeans make my behind look very nice not to tight or loose just a perfect fit every time
Nice store. Good environment. Always clean and smells good. Wish they sold more sizes and styles. Variety is always a plus.
Love the product for my son. They go from comfy to dressy. They keep up with teen style. A little expensive but good brand
Music is too loud. Sizes are way too small. Prices are way too high. You pay for the name not the quality of the clothing.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos