Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The quality is amazing. I love the many different styles for both men and women. I do wish they had more for larger sizes.
I love their jeans but only can afford them when they are on sale. I wish they had an outlet. The quality if good though.
The models are cute to look at. But the whole controversy has just made me not want to step foot in to Abercrombie & Fitch
The abercrombie and Fitch jeans are some of the only jeans that are able to fit my body type! Absolutely love their jeans!
Good store. Similar to holister. I like but clothes run small and can shrink. And it’s a bit pricey. Good for teens though
Being a petite woman, this is the perfect store for me. Bigger, plus sized women can't shop here though. It's really unfair
I love Abercrombie & Fitch!! And their clothes styles for men my fiance shops there alot and I love the styles they have!!
I really like clothes from here. They are high quality. One thing I don't like is that their sizes run smaller than normal.
I mostly shop here for their jeans. Although they are pricey, they are very good quality jeans that will last a long time.
Nice store. Good environment. Always clean and smells good. Wish they sold more sizes and styles. Variety is always a plus.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos