Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,405 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie is a great company. They have really nice clothes but they are their own style. a little strong cologne scent.
Music is too loud. Sizes are way too small. Prices are way too high. You pay for the name not the quality of the clothing.
I used to love this store. I don't think the price is the best if you consider the quality of the clothes. Not my favorite
Since A&F has re-branded themselves, I have loved the clothing. I love that they now have black clothing and bigger sizes.
I really like their clothing! They are a little expensive but,, you get high quality as well! I’ve never been disappointed!
Being a petite woman, this is the perfect store for me. Bigger, plus sized women can't shop here though. It's really unfair
I do like their clothing very much but I feel their sizes are in their own world. A 2 in any other store is not a 2 at AF
Ew. This store is SO over-priced for sleezy looking shirts that have gross quotes on them and you can smell it a mile away.
The clothes are overpriced. If you are not a size 0 then there is not much there for you. Not a store I frequently visit.
cool place to buy clothing i always shop here they have the best things i recommend this place you'll like to go shop here
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos