Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,402 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It's a hit and miss for sizes, and styles for a person in sizes med and up. only made for xsmall people and small people.
I have a few sweat pants and sweaters from them and the material is so cozy and soft and warm i shop with them all the time
Abercrombie is a great company. They have really nice clothes but they are their own style. a little strong cologne scent.
Great fit, affordable, very comfortable and a large selection of different clothes for different people with ranging styles
The sizes don't run true to size, or so I feel. I wear a size 5, but at this store I'm like a size 9 or so. Over priced too
Abercrombie and fitch is one of my go to stores, I love their henleys in the fall and all of the shirts in the summertime.
Great clothes at great prices. Have a store near my house and I always go in to see new specials and new clothes they have.
I literally buy all my jeans from Abercrombie! I love the styles they offer, and have been a customer of theirs for years!
I love their jeans and hoodies. They area little more pricey but so worth it. Every pair i have i say they are my favorite.
I like the clothing from Abercrombie but it is just to high priced for me to shop there but the stores are nice and clean.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos