Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,397 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Great store, love how they have different veradies of items in there stores. Great customer service. I love to shop there.
Ew. This store is SO over-priced for sleezy looking shirts that have gross quotes on them and you can smell it a mile away.
I literally buy all my jeans from Abercrombie! I love the styles they offer, and have been a customer of theirs for years!
I love this store, always when I need clothes (like good clothes) our when I need give gifts there always have good options
For this product i love so much imagine is my favoriteso i recommend!!!the price is also amazing well the store were i buy
I really like clothes from here. They are high quality. One thing I don't like is that their sizes run smaller than normal.
If you're a guy you have to buy fierce cologne ! I got it as a gift from my girlfriend and I always get compliments on it.
I love their jeans but only can afford them when they are on sale. I wish they had an outlet. The quality if good though.
Me encanta lo sencillo de cada una de las prendas, Es económico y de buena calidad siempre lucirá bien una prenda de Fitch
The sizes don't run true to size, or so I feel. I wear a size 5, but at this store I'm like a size 9 or so. Over priced too
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos