Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,575 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This is the only place my daughter likes to shop. She loves the clothes and she is hard to fit and they always fit her well.
I bought a sweat suite in December and love how comfy they are they are made with really great material no color fade at all
Love their sales love their clothes good quality but love it more when they have their sales sometimes can be very expensive
I love their jeans, they are super cute and stylish. I love the fit and the quality is great. I highly recommend this brand.
My daughter loves this clothing line. Their items seem to have good quality and last . They have a good selection for teens.
Expensive but the clothes are nice and last me awhile since I don't really grow. The quality remains intact for a long time.
I love the clothes from Ambercrombie & Finch but they can sometimes be overpriced so I am less likely to purchase them often.
Great store. Love how they have sizes for all can shop for myself and also for my three kids and there is a size for everyone
I shop there for my son. He loves their clothes. He thinks it’s stylish and comfortable. The prices aren’t bad for my pockets
A&f always has the best clothes that are out in style and the latest trends. The clothes last so long even after many washes
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos