Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love A&F. I feel they have good quality clothing and they fit me well. I love that they have sales every now and then too!
Don’t get to go here often since it’s farther away but it’s a store I always have to stop into. Cute clothes and great deals.
They r so stuck up. It's so dark. No plus size they don't care about the consumer. And it's just expensive for no reason
They have good quality clothes that all teenagers love. It is expensive, but have noticed the clothes last a VERY long time.
I usually like the clothes, but this store is way too expensive for me. I don't even go in there anymore so I'm not tempted.
Very comfy clothing especially love the sweatshirts and jeans. The clothes fit well but sometimes they run a little bit small
I love all the material they use in the store. The shop itself may smell too overwhelming of perfume but you'll get use to it
They have really nice jeans and the store near me has really good sales sometimes , wish the petite was a little shorter tho
This is the brand the high school people wore, even when the college age group was their target. Prices shouldn't be as high
I love the clothing for my kids and I omg perfumes are amazing 😍🙌 i always get jackets for winter cuz they are warm and nice
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos