Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,414 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have been shopping there since I was able to fit in there. The jeans and shorts are amazing and the shirt are the cutest!!
Not a huge fan. I have found some cute clothes here but I feel their clothes are poorly made and definitely not true to size.
I love this store so much has the best clothes out there very pricey but I love all the styles it's not for everyone ok hsha.
One is the best store ever. I love the clothing and the style. The fabric is soft and the color never go away when u wash it
Love this brand. Sometimes the clothing fits smaller than expected but still good! Usually go shopping here few times a year
Shop there acouple of times at the mall for a birthday gift and for me and i love it super economic and not expensive at all!
Great clothes and accessories. Quality fabric and great styles. I've been shopping here for years and never get tired of it.
I recently have loved their clothing. The quality is better than most, and they've got great sales so I never pay full price.
I love the quality of this clothing. It last very long and is worth the price. I love the jeans and all the trends they have
I love everything about this store great sales and affordable prices I highly recommend this store love everything about it.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos