Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Good prices is you buy on sale. High quality clothing. The staff is Very friendly. I don’t like the close the fit room.
I love all the material they use in the store. The shop itself may smell too overwhelming of perfume but you'll get use to it
I really love the smell of the store when you come in. The clothes are good quality. The price sometimes is a little to high.
The clothes are very expensive and some I found are cheaply made. There are hardly ever sales and the clothes run very small.
Almost all my clothes is from here lol. It lasts for awhile , & they give a lot of coupons, they have a lot of pretty clothes
Great for skinny girls! The jeans are a little bit small! And it is a little bit expensive but you can find super cool shirts
Not a huge fan. I have found some cute clothes here but I feel their clothes are poorly made and definitely not true to size.
Extremely overpriced, clothing isn't of great quality, clothes get holes after several washes, the sizes run extremely small
I love everything about this store great sales and affordable prices I highly recommend this store love everything about it.
It's very overpriced and store has a very strong smell but I love their sweaters and break down every year or so to buy one.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos