Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,561 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I bought a sweat suite in December and love how comfy they are they are made with really great material no color fade at all
This store is great it has a lot of really nice clothes. This store is pretty expensive though. And it has really good style.
I love this store so much has the best clothes out there very pricey but I love all the styles it's not for everyone ok hsha.
One is the best store ever. I love the clothing and the style. The fabric is soft and the color never go away when u wash it
I love their jeans, they are super cute and stylish. I love the fit and the quality is great. I highly recommend this brand.
I recently purchase jeans for my teen age daughter. My daughter only use Abercrombie jeans we shop at the store and online .
Great store. Love how they have sizes for all can shop for myself and also for my three kids and there is a size for everyone
Abercrombie & Fitch always has a great selection of quality clothing! Never have a problem when I go there to buy something!
A&f always has the best clothes that are out in style and the latest trends. The clothes last so long even after many washes
These products are fantastic. They are my favorite. Everyone should wear them. If your not wearing them you are missing out!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos