Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like their clothes but don't like the fact that they don't have my size. They are also expensive and don't have very good sales
Sweaters jeans love it all so comfortable I hardly afford it though dresses are always so beutiful too and perfect for my style
Gorgeous, trendy clothing. Expensive, but affordable with sales. Don't forget to look at the clearance rack here for some gems.
A&F was super popular when I was in middle/high school about a decade ago, and I never understood why - the prices were outrageous and everything had some form of their logo plastered across it. I started shopping here when they were doing really poorly because things were getting heavily discounted, and was surprised to find that their quality is pretty good. I'm happy with everything I've purchased here, though I wouldn't buy anything unless it's at least half off their 'retail' price. They often have similar styles at Hollister, so I just buy those instead (same factories/quality, lower price). I never understood the complaints about sizing; it might have been more of an issue in the past (before they switched CEOs and started expanding their size range) but I actually wear one size smaller in jeans at A&F than I do at American Eagle, and I wear the same size tops at A&F as I do pretty much everywhere else.
Love this store. Has everything you need for work play and the latest fashion. Prices are reasonable and so many to chose from.
Really nice quality clothes. Can be a bit expensive though. I really like to purchase their sweaters because they are so cozy.
There's clothes are super small sizes but there jeans are amazing, a little more expensive than hollister but it's so worth it!
Love their perfume and clothes. I have a ton of their shirts and a few pairs of jeans. My fave jacket growing up was from here.
Abercrombie & Fitch is such a great company that likes to advertise themselves by using their name as a design in creative text
OVERPRICED I have bought a couple things but never again the clothes aren't even that nice I prefer Forever 21 of H&M any day.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos