Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Purchased my mother a jacket for Christmas she loved it! Their quality is super good and comfortable will totally shop here again
They have great quality clothing and very stylish clothing too. So check it out if your interested. I really like their clothing.
My favorite place to buy casual tees. i really wish the employees would be a lot nicer and that they would sell larger clothes.
Such an amazing brand, I love their clothes. Attention is great. The quality is great. Nothing but great things bout this store.
Purchased a one piece swimsuit from Abercrombie & Fitch online. Great quality and cute fit. Price was also extremely reasonable.
The price is ridiculous, the clothes always run small and they rarely have larger sizes, and the company hates fat people. Pass.
My son only buys his jeans from A & F. With his thin but tall body we finally found a company that makes stylish jeans that fit!
They can sometimes have cute clothes but I've never been the biggest fan of the store! Everything they have is super overpriced!
I love this store. I love their clothing, everything is always so cute and I can always find my size. Pretty pricey but worth it.
I bought a beautiful romper. It is really pretty for the summer i would recommend to go their and it will be expensive 100% agree
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos