Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have always been a big fan of their beach styled clothing. Although, most of their jeans are not meant for those who have hips.
They're clothes are extremely expensive. The quality is average they look like they only sell clothes for tiny girls, sizes 1-3.
Just bought a pair of pants for my husband he loves them perfect fit super comfy must have have a night really beautiful clothes
My boyfriends favorite brand of clothes. The clothes lasts forever the quality is great and they always have great holiday deals!
Absolutely awful company. Run by a bunch of sexist jerks. The clothes isn't meant to last more than a season, if that. No thanks.
The best jeans I've had from this store☺️☺️☺️👖 son muy cómodos , 😜😜. E comprado muchas veces aquí y tiene ropa bonita la verdad.
Purchased a one piece swimsuit from Abercrombie & Fitch online. Great quality and cute fit. Price was also extremely reasonable.
i love there brand of clothes comfy and they have a great way to showing off a new style. pros cute styles. it can be expensive.
They have really comfy dresses there I live wearing them to school and it makes a great formal wear there sweatpants are so comfy
The clothes is great quality but a little too expensive. The reason I go back is for the cologne and perfumes. They last all day!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos