BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
STHASHAH B.
TAUNTON, MA
I absolutely love this store! Some people may not like the strong cologne smell but I love the smell of mens cologne especially theirs. The look of tge store is unique and fun and not cramped. The quality of their clothes is amazing! I have jeans and shirts from 10 years ago still in mint condition! I always go during their biggest sale (40% off everything) and literally rack up! They have a loyal shopper for life!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I like some of the stuff that they sell but not all. I live in California and prefer Hollister, but if you live in a colder place or somewhere where fashion isn't as light or warm, I guess it is a good brand to shop at. Abercrombie needs to tone down the perfume that they spray in their stores. It is wayyyy too strong. Price is a little high unless you go for their sales. then it is somewhat reasonably priced.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Love there stylish cloths.  They are very well fitted and stand the test of time.  I have things that I have bought from there that are almost ten years old and look just as good as the day I bought them.  My only critique is I wish they would offer more of a summer dress selection.
Amin A.
Edison, NJ
Before I worked here, i thought this place was amazing. After, I still think it's amazing. My favorite purchase was of course the jeans. High quality and affordable when on sale. Regular sales are often pricey but special discounts allow customers to get exactly what they pay for which is good material and well stitched clothing that it both fashionable and comfortable
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I am a big fan of Abercrombie. Over the past 2 years they really have revamped their style and I think it really helped. I Love that they now carry black merchandise un like the past. They have a great mix of bohemian and edgy pieces that are easily pair able. they have a lot of sales so their stuff is reasonable to get.
Nayilah B.
Dublin, OH
Honestly this isn't my favorite place. They have cute clothes here sometimes, but I really like graphic tees and hoodies that still look simple and clean, sometimes just contemporary. But I like it to be bright and eye catching. I don't see that here. Don't get me wrong I only wear comfy clothing and they have sweat pants and hoodies but they aren't cheap. I rather go somewhere to get that instead of here. It's mostly bland at this store.
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I have bought too many items to name from Abercrombie and fitch. For the most part I have always been pleased with my purchase. Good prices and decent quality clothes. I would definitely shop here again if given the chance, my only issue is sometimes there is sizing issues with their products. It is not very constant. Some items run wayyyy too much and some time and XL size item will not fit the smallest girl.
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I not only love this store and their stuff but I have been shopping here for over 15 years. Hell I got hired for a job that I held for quite a while making my first purchase. Still shop on occasion but try not to give their CEO any of my hard earned money so those trips are extremely rare.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
When it comes to Abercrombie & Fitch you have to take in consideration two facts: 1) Your age (which is commonly used between ages 15-24) 2)what style you aim for.
I have shopped here and i personally think that this clothes have multipurpose use for occasions, specially: polos, henleys and specially shirts, that can be used in a common situation or party, or even a more formal way through ties and suits (shirts go well with them, and you'll look good and "well dressed"). they give you a preppy style if you are young and you are aiming for it!!!!
Helen N.
Material is so soft and comfy but usually overpriced. Wore it a lot in middle school when name brands really mattered. I've outgrown wearing oto much graphic tees now and just have been wearing regular blouses and such that don't show the brand, just the style. Their clothes are cute and their store smells so good to me - can't say the same about others. Their staff are usually friendly and helpful as well.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Do you think abercrombie and fitch should sell plus size clothing ? Do you think it would cause more people to shop there?
Johem S.
Ruskin
Is it worth the money!
Lisa F.
Am I the only one who donated their Abercrombie clothes to goodwill and a homeless shelter after the ceo made the comment about not wanting fat or homeless people wearing his clothes?
Thania B.
I heard a rumor that they are staring to sell plus sizes? Is that true?
Chelsie M.
Buckhannon, WV
Does anybody else feel like the outcast in A&F? I feel like I can't sit with the cool kids because my legs are too chunky. And I'm almost 24 -_-