BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Liz M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I would recommend shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch if you haven't already! This is a store that I love at the mall, it always smells soooo good when you step foot in the store and that is just one of the few things that helps them stand out from other retailers! I also love the fact that if you don't see your size the sales associate can quickly locate it on their computers and order it to shop to your home with NO shipping fees!!!
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
I haven't purchased their clothes in a few years but when I did I noticed you were paying top dollar for a see through shirt. The quality was very crappy and it was common to get a hole in a top after just one wash. Over the years they have started to run their clothing on sale, which I think is a sign.
Saher K.
San Antonio, TX
Abercrombie is a great store to visit when looking for jeans that fit well and flatter your body. Sometimes this store will surprise you and you can also find some cute blouses from here and other stuff! Check it out once in a while you never know what you'll find. They always have sales going on too!
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
I have ordered here several times and the clothes have been great and good quality. I really love this store, it is actually one of my favorite stores and  they have nice clothes and other cool stuff. I love that the clothes smell just like the store and that they always play music, it's pretty fun and cool. Abercrombie & Fitch sweatshirts are just my favorite. I have 3 of them and they are just cute, soft and comfortable.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
This brand is nothing special for the amount you have to pay. I'm not going to pay $80 for a pair of ripped up jeans, which is usually the only kind they have in stock. Also, the scent of cologne when you walk in the stores is unbearable! They have some cute things but in my opinion it is super overpriced.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I like some of the stuff that they sell but not all. I live in California and prefer Hollister, but if you live in a colder place or somewhere where fashion isn't as light or warm, I guess it is a good brand to shop at. Abercrombie needs to tone down the perfume that they spray in their stores. It is wayyyy too strong. Price is a little high unless you go for their sales. then it is somewhat reasonably priced.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Love there stylish cloths.  They are very well fitted and stand the test of time.  I have things that I have bought from there that are almost ten years old and look just as good as the day I bought them.  My only critique is I wish they would offer more of a summer dress selection.
STHASHAH B.
TAUNTON, MA
I absolutely love this store! Some people may not like the strong cologne smell but I love the smell of mens cologne especially theirs. The look of tge store is unique and fun and not cramped. The quality of their clothes is amazing! I have jeans and shirts from 10 years ago still in mint condition! I always go during their biggest sale (40% off everything) and literally rack up! They have a loyal shopper for life!
Amin A.
Edison, NJ
Before I worked here, i thought this place was amazing. After, I still think it's amazing. My favorite purchase was of course the jeans. High quality and affordable when on sale. Regular sales are often pricey but special discounts allow customers to get exactly what they pay for which is good material and well stitched clothing that it both fashionable and comfortable
Nayilah B.
Dublin, OH
Honestly this isn't my favorite place. They have cute clothes here sometimes, but I really like graphic tees and hoodies that still look simple and clean, sometimes just contemporary. But I like it to be bright and eye catching. I don't see that here. Don't get me wrong I only wear comfy clothing and they have sweat pants and hoodies but they aren't cheap. I rather go somewhere to get that instead of here. It's mostly bland at this store.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?