Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They have some cute things but not everyone is stick skinny! geez they should really take other body types into consideration!
Good quality clothing very trendy and not too pricey. I have bought sweaters for my nieces for xmas and they are Always happy.
Sweaters jeans love it all so comfortable I hardly afford it though dresses are always so beutiful too and perfect for my style
Abercrombie is definitely have a better quality but can be bit pricey . They have a lot of clothes that are so comfortable!
While there product quality is great, the scent really gives me a headache. I don't shop here often because of it. Online only.
They have some cute clothes but are way over price I only buy thing on clearance.
Good store. Nice clothing, some are very overpriced but nice when there is a sale. Very loud and strong scent inside the store.
Overpriced for clothes you can get at so many other places...and all of the store associates have always been rude and snobby.
Good quality of clothing. i still have clothing from them i used to wear in high school and they're still in like new condition!
Unless you're 14, 50 pounds and don't mind paying $40 for a poorly made generic t-shirt this brand is better left passed over.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos