Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,418 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Stores are too small, the music is too loud and makes you feel like you are not welcome unless you are a teeny tiny waist size.
I love there jeans jackets hoodies shirts that they have never been disappointed by this brand they have really good perfume to
Absolutely love this store, love the clothes the perfumes, all of it, the shirts are all so cute and the pants so confortable.
I loveeeee Abercrombie for my boy.. A lil expensive but really good quality in there clothes.. I love there jeans for my son..
I buy clothes for me and my husband there. We love there clothes. He loves the way the shirts fit him and how they look on him
Great for the whole family! Spend as much as I kind there. Me and my daughters shop here when ever we can! I love love love it
Abercrombie has some decent clothing. I cannot stand the smell of the store though... you can smell it without even walking in!
Love this store. All the clothing are of good quality and last a long time. Super cute options and actually pretty affordable!
I love anything abercrombie. Their perfume smells the best I don't think I'd chose a different kind. The price is well worth it
I got a sweatshirt from them and the hood is nice and thic, the ziper broke but i still wear it on occasions because it's comfy
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos